- CUTOFF rotary control, which varies the filter’s cutoff frequency over an eight-octave range.
- RESONANCE rotary control, which varies the shape of the filter’s response, from pure lowpass to actual oscillation.
- ENVELOPE AMOUNT rotary control, which adjusts the amount that the input signal’s envelope sweeps the filter cutoff frequency.
- MIX rotary control, which crossfades continuously from unfiltered to filtered audio.
- DRIVE rotary control, which adjusts the gain of the audio input.
- SMOOTH-FAST rocker switch, which chooses between smooth and fast envelope follower response.
- 2-POLE 4-POLE rocker switch, which chooses between 2-pole (bright) and 4-pole (deep) filter frequency
- LEVEL, a three-color LED that is used to set the DRIVE control.
- ENV, a LED that indicates the strength of the envelope voltage.
- BYPASS, a two-color LED that tells whether the filter is on or bypassed.
- ON/BYPASS, a rugged, smooth-acting ‘stomp switch.’
Jack Panel Features
- AUDIO IN 1/4″ phone jack – accepts any instrument-level or line-level audio signal from -16 dBm to +4 dbm.
- AUDIO OUT 1/4″ phone jack – -4 dBm nominal output level.
- CUTOFF, RESONANCE, AMOUNT, MIX, all of which are stereo 1/4″ jacks that accept moogerfooger EP1 (or equivalent) expression pedals, or control voltages from either two-circuit or three-circuit 1/4″ jacks.
- ENVELOPE OUT jack – delivers the Envelope Control voltage for use by other voltage-controlled devices.
- +9V POWER INPUT jack – accepts standard 9 volt power adaptors (power adaptor included).
- CASE: Black panel with hardwood sides – classic analog appearance.
- DIMENSIONS: 9″ x 6″ x 2-1/2″
- NET WEIGHT: 2 lb
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lb, including power adaptor and instruction manual.