Quilter Overdrive 200
Bonus: Lead + Crunch
Engaging both the Lead and Crunch channel delivers the high gain tone of the Lead Channel and removes the EQ from the circuit for an unrefined heavy tone.
The Quilter Overdrive 200 accepts a standard two position footswitch with or without LED’s. In the interest of saving you money we have decided to not offer a Quilter branded footswitch. Generic footswitches are widely available at music stores around the world. We have included an adhesive label with every Overdrive 200 so that you can label your own.
Versatile & Compact:
For the first time we managed to house four distinct tones in our popular Block style enclosure.
The big brother to our 101 Reverb. “Tone Stack” EQ section married with an active Mid control for a wide range of high headroom clean tone.
A preset Mid Scoop is engaged for a tight mid-gain tone. EQ controls are defeated and the Drive Channel’s Gain and Output are activated so desired saturation and volume balance can be easily achieved.
The Lead Channel shares the EQ setting with the Clean Channel so to not have a dramatic shift in tone between voicings. The gain structure is based on rare and collectable early cascading gain stage amplifiers. The Gain and Output controls also become active and is balanced with Crunch Channel.
- Model: Quilter Overdrive 200
- 200 watts of power 4 to 8 Ohms
- Two Channels, 4 modes
- Clean channel: Gain & Output
- Dirt channel: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, & Master controls
- 1/4″ high impedance input jack
- Effects Loop: 1/4″ Send and Return jacks
- 1/4″ Headphone jack for quiet practice
- Dual 1/4″ speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
- Locking IEC power cable
- Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
- Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
- 3.15″ (80mm) x 8.5″ (216mm) x 5.8″ (147mm)
- 4 Pounds (1.8kg)