- Presence: Controls the amount of definition and upper harmonic content.
- Drive: Adjusts the overall gain structure and overdrive.
- Level: regulates the XLR and effected 1/4″ output levels.
- Blend: allows you to mix the direct bass signal with SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry (which is particularly useful for basses equipped with piezo pickups).
- Bass & Treble: are active EQ controls, specifically tuned for bass guitar, that cut or boost +/- 12dB.
For studio and live applications, SansAmp Bass Driver DI is engineered with three outputs: an effected XLR, and effected 1/4″, and a parallel, uneffected 1/4″. The footswitch activates the Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry. Disengaging the circuitry enables you to use SansAmp Bass Driver DI as a standard active transparent direct box.