- JBL 15 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross-sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in ) polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes the frequency response to deliver coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in ) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speakers to tilt 10° for more uniform audience coverage.
Power Rating 250 W / 1000W Frequency Range (-10 dB) 41 Hz – 18 kHz Frequency Response (±3 dB) 59 Hz – 13 kHz Sensitivity (@1m) 99 dB SPL (1w/1m) Nominal Impedance 8 ohms Recommended Amplifier Power 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms Maximum SPL 129 dB Nominal Dispersion 90º x 50º Crossover Frequency 2.2 kHz Dimensions
(H x W x D)
699 mm x 460 mm x 432 mm
(27.5 in x 18.1 in x 17 in)
Weight 27.4 kg (60.5 lb) High Frequency Driver JBL 2414H-C , 1″ exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide Low Frequency Driver JBL M115-8A Input Connectors Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25in TS phone jack (x1); parallel