- Alder body with lacquer finish
- Medium “C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard
- American Vintage ‘65 single-coil Jazzmaster® pickups
- Custom Decoboom™ Streamline Ivory Pickguard with Green Flake Pinstripes
- Includes Surf Green Parallel Universe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Long used by Fender for its electric guitar bodies, alder is noted for bright, balanced and resonant tone, along with large, swirling grain patterns.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character and also ages and wears in a distinctively pleasing way.
This instrument’s modern 9.5″ fingerboard radius is slightly flatter than a vintage-style radius, offering enough arc to provide a natural feel but allows for choke free bends higher up on the fretboard.
PURE VINTAGE ’65 PICKUPS
These period-correct single-coil pickups have the iconclastic clean-and-clear vintage-style tone, edgy snarl and undeniable texture that made the Jazzmaster an underground favorite.
AMERICAN PROFESSIONAL JAZZMASTER BRIDGE
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, this bridge features brass Mustang saddles that keep the strings where they belong and a screw-in arm that stays securely in the tremolo.