Soundcraft Ui24R Digital Mixer
With the free v3.0 firmware update, the Soundcraft Ui24R has been enhanced with Cascading and a number of other significant new features.
Cascading enables you to connect two Ui24R systems via Ethernet to expand your mixing capability with a new 32×32 bi-directional audio bus. Add a second Ui24R to double your mic inputs or connect two Ui24R mixers and control two fully independent mixes, such as FOH and monitors, or FOH and streaming mixes.
Features in the free 3.0 fimware update:
- Cascading: Double your inputs or double your mixes
- Cue Recall: save mix settings as Cues and then quickly and seamlessly recall them
- UDP Control Recall: for triggering lighting control snapshots
- Lexicon Reverb PreDelay: easily set the time before first surface reflections and simulate desired acoustic environments
- More than 25 new supported touch screens
- And more, described in the downloadable Ui24R 3.0 Firmware Addendum document