- Next-generation BCB-series pedalboard, updated for modern pedal setups
- Accommodates a variety of pedal sizes, including BOSS compacts, the GT-1000CORE multi-effects, 200-/500-series pedals, loop switchers, and more
- Customizable high-density foam insert holds pedals in place
- Integrated cable guide channel under the insert for neat wiring
- Light and rugged molded design with detachable lid
- Built-in junction boxes for instrument input, mono/stereo outputs, and power
- Includes daisy-chain cable and PSB-1U adaptor for powering up to ten pedals
Create Any Layout You Want
With its ergonomic design and large, customizable space for laying out pedals, the BCB-90X allows you to create a diverse effects system that’s streamlined and easy to carry. A high-density foam insert comes pre-scored for nine standard BOSS stomps, but can be cut for nearly any pedal size with a common utility knife. The insert holds your pedals securely in place during transport and performance, and there’s space underneath to hide DC and long audio cables for a neat, clean look. Built-in junction boxes provide the finishing touch, bringing I/O jacks to the top of the board for quick connection.
Light, Durable, and Stable
The BCB-90X carries on the same rugged molded construction that the BCB series is known for, offering maximum protection for your pedals while minimizing weight. The integrated lid locks securely and can be detached in seconds, so you’re ready to play in a flash. Foam lining on the inside of the lid cushions your pedals while traveling, and bottom rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors.
There are no reviews yet.