Furman M-8×2 8-out, 15-amp Power Conditioner at a Glance:
- Vital power filtering removes unwanted noise from your sound
- Reliable Furman quality gives you power you can count on
- Compact design makes it easy to add power conditioning to any rig
Vital power filtering removes unwanted noise from your sound
Did you know that most power sources are really noisy? The hum from fans, the buzz from fluorescent lights, even the swaying of the power lines outside your house or studio can all build up to add low-level background noise to your system. Typical power strips don’t do a thing about this noise, which is why you need a Furman M-8×2 power conditioner. Thanks to the power filtration built into the M-8×2, you’ll get cleaner sound and better performance from your music gear.
Reliable Furman quality gives you power you can count on
Another reason to go with a Furman M-8×2 power conditioner is plain and simple reliability. Most power strips wear out in a few years, but before they go, they deliver more and more erratic power. Cheap components can cause serious fluctuations even in new power strips. The scary thing is that you normally can’t detect the results of bad power at first, but your gear can. At Sweetwater, we’ve seen how bad power can burn out transformers, reformat hard drives, and wreak all sorts of havoc on your rig. Play it safe, add a Furman M-8×2 power conditioner to your rig today.
Compact design makes it easy to add power conditioning to any rig
The basic convenience of the rackmountable Furman M-8×2 power conditioner is a benefit you can’t help but appreciate. Mounted snugly at the top of your rack, the M-8×2 doesn’t pose the tripping hazard and other inconveniences of a floor power unit. It’s only 3.75″ deep, so it stays out of the way, even in shallow racks. What’s more, the M-8×2 features wall-wart outlet spacing, making it even more compatible with a wider range of your music gear.
Furman M-8×2 8-out, 15-amp Power Conditioner Features:
- 8-outlet power conditioner that provides your gear with clean and reliable power
- Compact 1U, 3.75″-deep design fits into any rack – even shallow portable models
- Offers up to 15 amps of power, allowing you to run entire basic studio and live rigs
- Multiple layers of filtering removes noise from your power that can ruin your sound
- Wall-wart spacing on rear outlets provides compatibility with most gear
- Front-mounted “Protection OK” indicator assures you that your gear is being properly protected
- Robust all-metal chassis can easily withstand the wear of mobile use