Be Heard, Loud and Clear
The IRX115S leverages more than 70 years of JBL speaker innovation to deliver superior frequency response, sound pressure levels and sheer power. Inside, a powerful 15” woofer with 3” voicecoil delivers low-frequency coverage down to 35 Hz; a high-efficiency amp helps protect the woofer and driver while ensuring top-level acoustic performance. Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points smooth out system response, especially when used with IRX100 Series loudspeakers; a tuned port reduces woofer noise.
Portable and Durable
The tough, lightweight IRX115S is engineered to outperform larger boxes in a compact form factor weighing just 65.3 pounds. Its durable MDF enclosure features a tight-gauge, reinforced honeycomb bevel pattern that offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance. Transport is easy, thanks to thoughtfully designed ergonomic handles. And it’s all verified by JBL’s legendary 100-hour stress test.
Great Sound, Made Simple
With the IRX Series, perfect sound is just a button push away. Simple settings adjust crossover and polarity to optimize system sound in any space. Pair the IRX115S with IRX Series powered loudspeakers and access Bluetooth audio streaming, dbx automatic feedback suppression, ducking and EQ presets to sound your best in any space.
- Powerful 15” woofer with 3” voicecoil generates smooth, detailed, deep LF response
- Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points are optimized for JBL IRX Series loudspeakers
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 147 Hz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Weight: 65.3 pounds
- Power rating: 1,300W
- I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 2 XLR out
- Polarity switch optimizes system response
- Lightweight, road-tested MDF cabinet
- Ported enclosure enhances output and reduces woofer noise
- Ergonomic handles make transport easy
- Reinforced grille offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance
- Built-in standard pole mount allows integration with IRX108BT, IRX112BT and other loudspeakers