VINTAGE AMP TONES WITH A TAP OF YOUR TOE
If you want to know what our SuperBolt V2 is capable of, just listen to the opening chord stabs of Led Zeppelin’s debut album. A more iconic rock tone there isn’t. And though the cranked ‘60s Supro amp tones Jimmy Page deployed will go down as legend, those sounds are only the beginning of what the SuperBolt V2 is capable of.
– Tones based on the clear and gritty tones of ‘60s Supro tube amps
– Drive knob acts in a similar fashion to the volume controls on the old amplifiers.
– Tube rectifier-like sag is increased as the Drive control is turned up
– We made sure the tone control is usable throughout the whole range
MORE VERSATILE THAN MEETS THE EYE
Yes, when you step on the SuperBolt V2, your tone will be transformed into the glorious tones of classic rock’s heyday. But there’s much more under the hood than Jimmy’s Tele-driven rock. Back off on the Drive and Tone controls, and you’ll immediately find yourself digging into your best smokey Chicago blues licks. Or keep that drive low but crank the Volume, and you’re able to boost any amp into harmonically rich submission.
– Tone control takes you from warm and mellow to cutting and aggressive, without ever losing its musicality
– Internally converts 9V to 18V for a huge amount of headroom and punchy output
– Gain knob sweeps between darn-near-clean and amp in full-meltdown mode
TWO FOOTSWITCHABLE GAIN LEVELS
By pairing your SuperBolt V2 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), you’re able to access the front toggle’s gritty higher-gain settings on the fly. It’s like having two SuperBolts in one pedalboard-friendly package.
– Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
– Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
– Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
V1 = 3 controls, Hi/Lo toggle, some early stamped units had “3 stage lighting bolt,” most have a 4 stage bolt
V2 = replaced Hi/Lo toggle with a Gain Toggle, added Red Remote system