Amazing true analog polyphonic sound
It’s tempting to look at a synth like the minilogue and assume that there must be a catch. How could an affordable polyphonic synth like this be truly analog? The answer lies with Korg’s ingenuity. To make the minilogue, they had to completely redesign their analog synthesis technology, building a new platform component by component from the ground up. Ultimately, the minilogue features 2 VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EGs, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO, all completely in the analog realm. You also get cross modulation, oscillator sync, and killer effects including a ring modulator, delay, and a highpass filter, plus an oscilloscope that lets you visualize the results. It’s a veritable synthesis playground, and you’ll never run out of ways to put it all together.
- Redesigned all-analog synthesis signal path
- Includes 2 VCOs, 1 VCF, 2 EGs, 1 VCA, and 1 LFO
- Cross modulation and oscillator sync onboard
- Oscilloscope lets you monitor your waveform
- Additional effects include delay and ring modulation